Stats and Facts
- Founded in 1879
- Incorporated in 1915
- Named After the Hohokam Indian Ruins
- Largest City in Pinal County
- Home to a Diverse Selection of Thriving Industry Ranging from Manufacturing to Distribution
- Full-time Resident Population: 53,657 (Arizona State Demographer)
- Average Household Income: $48,385 (Applied Geographic Solutions, 2017)
- Full-Time City Employees: 381
- Property Tax Rate: $0.9999
Casa Grande Properties
Average Listing Price
Foreclosures / REO
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Oct 27, 2021 10:57:am